Thursday, February 3, 2011

Around the house in January...

Under direct orders from my sister, here are some more pictures of Austin and Sam.  Compared to December, January was seriously uneventful.  We didn't go anywhere, we had no guests, and mostly we just hung out together at home and enjoyed being a family of four.  Here are some random pictures I took this month...


His arms stayed like this for quite a while.  I love how newborns can sleep in crazy poses.  We have a picture of Sam fast asleep with his leg up in the air (same chair too!).


Look at Austin's cute little tummy...he is really starting to get chubbier!  As for Sam, I have no idea what happened to his clothes.  He is definitely a wild man.


All three of my boys.


Austin's favorite place to sleep.


"I be missionary!"  Sam ALWAYS finds Ryan's scriptures and insists on carrying them around the house.  He tells me he is a missionary.  Who am I to tell him otherwise?  Uncle Carson & Uncle Chris you are his inspiration.


"So BORED."


This is Sam's favorite hat (Thank you Aunt Debbie!).  He likes to put it on himself and wears it constantly.


Me & Austin of the wild hair.


I know, I know, more pictures of Austin sleeping.  I can't help it!  He is just so cute when he is asleep!


Sheriff Austin.  Aunt Lew, this picture is for you!!!


And finally, Sam riding his motorcycle.  I just noticed his shirt has a motorcycle on it too!

Well, that was January.  We were all too exhausted to do much more than get through the day.  Now that Austin has started to sleep longer (9:30pm - 3am Hooray!!!) hopefully we can get out more in February!

1 comment:

Sean and Lauren said...

Oh my gosh the boots fit! I remember trying to squoosh sam into those and I was so upset when they wouldn't fit.