Friday, February 11, 2011

Baby Milestones

Last week, Austin hit some of my favorite milestones: smiling and cooing.  After two months of hard work, it is nice to finally be rewarded with some smiles and his cute little voice!  I tried my best to get some pictures of him smiling, but he is too fast for my camera.  Half-smiles will have to do for now... 


Dad can always get him to smile.  I have the feeling he is going to be a daddy's boy.


I was buckling him into the carseat when he hit me with a big smile.  I ran to get my camera and this was the best I could do.  Sometimes I think I should wear a camera around my neck tourist-style so I can catch him.


He loves to talk to us...especially Sammy.  I get the feeling he is going to be the chatterbox of the family!  Here is a video of him cooing while we played on the floor.
  

And here is my Sammy...he and Dad got haircuts this week.  Sam's ended up a little shorter than I planned, but we actually like it better!  Austin needs a haircut, but I just can't bring myself to cut that show-stopping hair.  We get comments about it everywhere we go!

1 comment:

Bartlet Family said...

He's so cute! Phi he has a red tent to his hair.