The Real Sickie. (He still hasn't moved from this spot all day.)
The Fake Sickie. Insists on being wrapped up and cuddled just like brother. Also can't seem to leave Sam alone. Every time I look over, he is climbing all over poor Sam and trying to play. I appreciate that you love your bro Austin, but can't you leave him alone for 1 day?!
Bring on the green smoothies, plain toast, and obscene amounts of Disney Channel!!!
3 comments:
Made the rounds in our house last week and the week before, here's hoping no one else gets sick!
Oh man, I am so sorry. That is sad for him, and stinks big time for you. Hang in there- healthy days are in your future. Miss you!
Thanks guys! Sam seems better today so here's hoping its just a 24hr bug. I've been washing my hands like a crazy person in the hopes that it will skip me :)
Post a Comment