Monday, March 26, 2012

A Child's Prayer

Sam has recently started wanting to say our family prayers all by himself.  Most of the time they are very, very sweet.  So darling and thoughtful that it makes me a little teary-eyed.  HOWEVER...


...every once in a while, they are very, VERY funny.  So hilarious that I am practically stuffing my face into the crook of my arm so I don't bust out laughing.  The last few nights have been some of those nights.  Here are some of my favorite excerpts,

"...we are grateful for our family, and how we love them, and we don't shoot at them with shooters..."
and "...I'm grateful to get a new bunk-bed when Austin turns two..."
and "...thank you for the new baby that's coming, and how we love him already..."


Umm, apparently Sam knows something that I don't because last time I checked I am NOT expecting a baby.  Also that chat we had about the Lego gun he made had an impact?


No comments: