Austin is finally living up to the family name! 15 months must be the magical age for our kids, because Sam started walking at the same age.
If he isn't walking, he is pushing around any piece of furniture that moves. Then, if I am not paying close attention, Austin will climb up onto the chair, stand up, and yell, "MAMAMAMAMAAAAAAAAAA!" until I come grab him. He thinks its funny. I think he is probably going to crack his head falling off the rocking chair one of these times.
Every picture I have of Austin walking is blurry because I am trying to simultaneously snap a picture and catch a falling baby toddler in my arms. Or, Austin will randomly stand up and by the time I grab the camera he will plop back down and crawl.
Equally excited with this new development is Sam. He loves to "help" Austin walk. This usually entails grabbing Austin around his middle and trying to lift him up. I foresee lots of racing for these two in the near future!
I'm still getting used to Austin following me around the house :) Life will never be the same!
I love the Frankenstein walk...arms out and walking little drunkenly.
No comments:
Post a Comment