After Texas, the rest of April was pretty quiet. We mostly stayed at home and tried to survive the day. Seriously, I feel like all I do is feed people. Feed the baby, make breakfast, feed the baby, make a snack, feed the baby, make lunch, etc etc etc. When I had Sam, someone told me that the days (and especially the nights) are long, but the years are short. I probably laughed when I heard that, but it is SO true! The days and months after Eli was born were so exhausting but I blinked and almost 3 months have gone in a flash! Ahh! Slow down, PLEASE?!
Watching sports with Dad.
The budding artist still in his pajamas. I find Austin just like this almost every day.
New at 6 weeks, real smiles! The best reward a sleep-deprived parent could ask for.
"Cheese!" from the future BYU Cougar.
A rare peaceful moment.
No one loves Eli more than his big brothers. Except maybe his mom & dad.
One afternoon, I ran into the other room to grab some more diapers. Upon my return, I found Eli with chocolate all over his face. What?! Eli, how did you get chocolate all over your face?
Oh. That's how. Thank you, Austin.
Bathtime! I admit they are few and far between, but he does clean up nicely :)
Our first walk as a family of five!
We are now a spectacle wherever we go.
After a particularly LONG night where all the boys took turns waking up I thought to myself, Agh is this all worth it?
The answer? Yes. Yes it is.
1 comment:
Your boys are all SOOO cute!!! i can't believe how big they are all getting! And you look amazing! We sure miss you guys! hope we can come visit soon.
Post a Comment