This weekend, my sweet friend Dana offered to take some newborn photos of Eli. I jumped at the chance since a) I know nothing about photography and b) My camera usually has fingerprints on the lens. Enjoy!
Awesome, those are ADORABLE. He looks like a Walker boy for sure... who do you think he looks more like? Can't wait to meet him :) I just got home with the kids last night, maybe in a few days we'll check in and schedule something with you guys. Hope you both are doing well!
2 comments:
Awesome, those are ADORABLE. He looks like a Walker boy for sure... who do you think he looks more like? Can't wait to meet him :) I just got home with the kids last night, maybe in a few days we'll check in and schedule something with you guys. Hope you both are doing well!
He is so handsome! I love his lips! I can't wait for Eli and Andrew to meet!!
Post a Comment