October started off great and never stopped! (Disclaimer: there are LOTS of pictures in this post) First we had Grandma Susan and Grandpa Jeff for a visit.
There was lots of laughing,
Lots of running,
A little bit of sunshine,
Lots of cuddling,
A round of bowling,
Some swinging,
And breaking out the dancing shoes at the Farmers Market!
Then (just in case we weren't spoiled enough!) we enjoyed a visit from Grandpa Earl!
The highlight of his visit was an airplane ride for Sam & Grandpa
Sam was SO excited
Safety First :)
All loaded up and ready to go!
I couldn't get a picture with everyone looking at me at once, but this one turned out cute anyway :)
In October, Austin turned 10 months old! He is getting super strong and can pull himself up to creep along the couch. He can also climb like nobody's business!
In true Walker tradition, Austin loves to make us laugh. Whenever I say, "Cheese!" this is what I get. He closes his eyes and gives me a big grin.
Sam loves to help Ryan rake up the leaves. Sam's job is to put them in the yard waste bin.
This fall I tried to be crafty. I made these little beauties after seeing them at Super Saturday and on some blogs:
This was my first attempt at making a craft and it turned out pretty well!
Halloween! Sunday night we carved up our pumpkins
Austin watched (Note the famous Squishy Face)
Ta-Dah!
And for the grand finale: Halloween Night! Here are our superheroes!
Sam wore the Superman costume Susan made Ryan years ago, with some minor modifications. To go with the theme, Austin wore Sam's old Batman outfit.
They were SO cute.
Off to do some trick-or-treating!
Fall is one of my favorite seasons in the Northwest. The colors are beautiful, we still get some sunshine, and of course Halloween is lots of fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment