We closed on our new house at the end of September! The house was built in 1995, so we made a few changes: new paint, new carpet, and some updated hardware. Here are some before and after photos!
Before (Sam is waving in front)
After! We have had TONS of complements on the new paint :) Even the FedEx lady mentioned that it looked great!
The reason we fell in love with this house was the backyard. Lots of room to play! I have a hard time getting Sam back inside.
Kitchen before (with our cute Realtor Kryssy and awesome contractor Julio)
Kitchen after (Not a whole lot changed in here...just paint and the light. My next project is curtains)
Family Room Before:
Family Room After...with Halloween Decor and our stack of pictures to be hung :)
Dining Room Before:
Dining Room After (Now the Playroom)
Guest Bathroom Before
Guest Bath After
Entry Before:
Entry After:
Kids Bathroom Before
Kids Bathroom After:
Master Bathroom Before:
Master Bathroom After:
Our bathroom is where we did the most work. We ripped out the carpet and wood back-splash and put in some tiles.
Well that is our new house! We are really really really happy to be here! It was a stressful process, but now that all the work is done we love it!

6 comments:
Beautiful!! Congrats Ryan and Steph, I am glad you are here to stay. :) Aaron and I have been talking about buying, we'll have to chat! Love the upgrades, so happy for you guys!!
Thanks Cami! PS WE NEED TO HANG OUT! I miss you and your cute family. Also I am dying to see your baby :) Lets plan something!
WOW! When you said ORANGE that was an understatement!!! I LOVE the changes you guys made. Everything looks awesome! Can't wait to do some BBQ's next summer in that awesome back yard of yours :) Thanks for having us over yesterday. Ty woke up asking to SWIM with SAM and so it begins...
Walkers the house look amazing and I am so happy for all of you. Looks like you will not be coming back to live here anytime soon so off the Cutrer's will come in 2012 to come an visit you have enough space for us in the back yard it looks like
Love you all Edith
Yeah Edith! Come on up!!! There is plenty of room inside the house too. Not enough beds, but we could spread the kids out on the floor... The house is huge compared to our Herriman townhome. Every once in a while I lose Sam while indoors. I used to be able to see him no matter where I was in the house!
Hey the new space looks awesome! I love the updates you made. It all looks awesome! Congrats!
Post a Comment