Friday, July 15, 2011

Thoughts from June

I know it is halfway through July, but I had a few fun pictures from June I wanted to post before I put up all of our Utah Vacation pictures.  So, in June we...


...celebrated Christmas!!! :)  Haha okay, not exactly.  But, we did get a HUGE box full of super cute kitchen-themed Christmas decorations for our birthdays from Mom & Dad Walker.


They were so fun (and much needed...have you seen our bare house?).  Sam was thrilled at opening the packages and insisted on trying out all of the ornaments.  Our favorite things were the Christmas tree and the pots & pans ornaments.  I can't wait to pull them out again in 5 months!


...sang Happy 26th Birthday to Ryan!!!  Hurry up and blow out the candles before Sam does it for you!


...started keeping the cars locked while parked in the garage.  See this boy?  Yep, he has buckled himself in, tried to put the car in drive, and flipped every switch he can find.  "Mom I drive!"  I thought I wouldn't have to fight this battle until age 14 or so?


...got ripped :)  Well, maybe not ripped...but we did go to the gym a lot.  That counts, right?


...discovered more musical genius.  We think we need to start a Walker family band.

Stay tuned...Summer Vacation Photos coming soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute Stephanie!!! I just love your blog, it makes me happy. We miss you guys! Hopefully we can see you soon... park??? Fun eh?

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

Cute post and nice recap! The kitchen Christmas decorations look so fun! I don't have anything like that. Funny and a little scary that Sam got into the car AND buckled himself in... Safety first! ;)