Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Walker Family Photos 2011

It has been a while since we last took some formal family photos.  As in, Sam looked like this:


Since our family has changed so much since then, I thought it was high time to get some new pictures taken.  A HUGE THANKS to our friend Angie Beesley, website found here, who so graciously agreed to do a family session for us despite the fact that she is going to have a baby in just 2 weeks!  She is really amazing.  Also thank you thank you to my friend Rachel who helped me put together our outfits and best of all came over at 7:30 in the morning to do my hair.  I would have my hair in a ponytail if it weren't for you Rachel :)

Anyways, ON TO THE PICTURES!  I had a hard time choosing my favorites, so I posted almost all of them.

FAMILY





BROTHERS



SAM, AGE 2 1/2



AUSTIN, AGE 6 MONTHS









2 comments:

Sean and Lauren said...

These make me soooooooo happy!

Rachel Winfield said...

Yay I LOVE these! And I'm sure you would have looked amazing even with a ponytail :)