Oh wow. It has taken me SO long to post these! Partly because we have been so busy, but mostly because I can't get our videos to post on the blog. So, sorry but you just get still pictures for now.
Ryan had Good Friday off work AND it was a beautiful sunny day so we took the kids to the Portland Zoo. It was really fun and Sammy is still talking about it weeks later.
Sam & Ryan & the Asian Elephants. PS we only had our video camera with us, so the still pictures are not the best quality. Oh well...
Giddy-up Lion!
Sam loved the Hippos, but he would pull this fake-crying face for about 75% of the pictures. Thanks Sam. I am showing them to your future girlfriends, no battle.
The Orangutan cracked us up. He was hanging out in a cardboard box and kept pulling his fleece blanket up over his body. He looked a bit like...okay I'll just say it...a transient person.
This was Austin's zoo trip. He pretty much slept the entire time. Good thing kids 2 and under are free!
Saturday afternoon the Easter Bunny came during naptime!
Sam has completely gotten the whole Easter-Egg Hunt concept. We didn't have to tell him what to do at all. We did, however, have to prompt him to keep going. He wanted to open and devour each egg before moving on to the next.
It was another beautiful day. Poor Austin doesn't know what to do with all the sunshine! Please ignore the glowing-white lady on the left. I understand I am albino and will likely be that way forever.
My handsome boys. If you look closely you can see Sam's mouth is full of jellybeans. We ate so much candy and sweets that we all had stomachaches by the end of the weekend. Monday morning I declared a sugar detox. Green smoothies all around!
Austin has been doing great with his rice-cereal. He complains if I don't feed him quickly enough! One day I was feeding him and had to put the bowl and spoon down for a second to help Sam. When I turned back around, I saw this:
And this:
Apparently if I won't feed him, then Austin will just have to do it on his own! Cereal was everywhere, but Austin was pretty pleased with himself.
Austin has also reached another one of my favorite baby milestones. He has found his feet! He is always grabbing his toes and trying his best to get them into his mouth...SO cute.
Well, we had a wonderful April celebrating Easter and remembering our Savior. Next post coming soon! (I promise!)
No comments:
Post a Comment