Friday, August 12, 2016

Selling the house

[I'm trying to catch up on 2016, so don't miss my previous post with January-March.]


Before we knew it, the house was on the market.  Here are the beautiful photos our agent Patricia had taken of our home.  I wish I could say that is what our house looked like all the time, but that would be a BIG.FAT.LIE  :)  It sure cleans up nicely though!

The front door
 Driveway
 Living Room
 Entryway and Stairs
 Kitchen
 Family Room
 Downstairs Bathroom
 Laundry Room
 Guest Room
 Austin & Eli's Room (no photo of Sam's room for some reason)
 Master Bathroom
 Upstairs
 Covered Patio
 Oh man I miss this backyard.
 And that's it!  We really love our new place, but I will always have a soft spot for our house in Camas.  For fun you should look back at my post from November 2011 at the before photos.  Orange and Green and Gold and Yikes!

No comments: