In August, we headed to Utah for some family bonding and a Walker Family Wedding! As a brain-fried preggo woman, I completely forgot my camera at home. Luckily, Grandma Susan had her camera handy at all times!
The kids had lots of fun hanging at the pool with Aunt Carly,
And getting tossed sky-high by Ryan and Grandpa Jeff.
It's probably a good thing I wasn't there to witness the serious air Austin was catching :)
We sang Happy Birthday to Grandpa Jeff
Austin dubbed Grandpa Jeff "BaBa"
And there's the creepy death mask/portrait from Carly compliments of the dude on the Santa Monica Pier. Yikes Carl :)
The boys enjoyed some tub-time in Grandma Susan's gorgeous new bathroom.
Finally, the big day arrived and it was beautiful! After the sealing, we hung outside the temple waiting for the happy couple to make their appearance. Again, no camera (because I'm lame), so these pictures were taken by Gary Walker. Aren't they gorgeous? He did an amazing job photographing Lauren & Sean's wedding. PS Gary why oh WHY didn't we have you do our wedding pictures?!? Sigh. But I digress...
Luckily there were lots of people to help me wrangle the kids. Big shout outs to Aunt Carly, Uncle Carson, and Amy Jordan(!!!). I wouldn't have survived the morning without you.
Here they are! My favorite thing about the day was Lauren's face. She was beaming just like this throughout the entire sealing, and pretty much the entire day. Yay for Sean & Lauren!
Love, LOVE this picture.
The cute Walker Fam
Nice one Carson :)
Congrats Lauren & Sean! We are so happy for you guys!















No comments:
Post a Comment