Monday, September 17, 2012

Just in case you were wondering...

Just in case you were wondering where on earth we have been since my last post in JULY (!!!), please blame it all on this little bugger:


Meet Baby Walker #3, expected to be making his or her appearance March 11, 2013.  

In the meantime, I have been dividing my days between laying facedown on the floor watching PBS with the kids and sprinting to the bathroom.  Glamorous life we moms lead, eh?  Luckily now that I am 15 weeks the morning sickness seems to be settling down to a dull roar and I'm slowly pulling myself back together.  All I have to say is THANK GOODNESS FOR RYAN!!!  Without him, we would be sunk.  And living off Cheerios.  And without any clean dishes.

Also deserving a big shout out are all my friends in the ward and neighborhood.  At the first hint of my "condition" my kids were whisked away to countless playdates and some amazing dinners were brought over.  I may have gotten teary-eyed over a beautiful dinner of real food (read...not cereal or pancakes or mac n cheese).  

Anyway, I have lots of posting to do to catch up, so be excited!  Berry picking, Wedding, and a 4 YEAR OLD!

3 comments:

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

Gah!! I KNEW IT!! I saw the ultrasound (from afar, so I didn't see a date or anything) on the cupboard door and thought it was a little odd that you would have that up from one of your other boys... Congratulations!!!

Brandon and Whitney said...

Congratulations! I won't lie...I have been wondering. :)

Shayanne Snodgress said...

Congrats!! How exciting!p.s. i didn't know you had a blog. thanks for posting