Friday, June 8, 2012

The Chore Chart


We have been trying to teach Sam (and Austin too) to help out with chores around the house.  So, we figured we might as well use our Disneyland trip as a motivator.  (Seriously, nothing motivates a kid like Disneyland. Even if he's never been there.)

Here's the lovely chart.  Love the look on his face here.


All smiles unloading the silverware.  Who knew chores could be so fun?


Ignore the large bruise/scrape on Austin's head in the video.  We are contemplating making him wear a helmet at all times :)


After the first few days, I started to notice a pattern in Sam's sticker choices :)


All Done!  Time for DISNEYLAND!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Sam! I love that these little ones love doing chores. I had Scout wash the dishes the other day- she was in heaven! She keeps talking about it, "Remember when I washed the dishes for you, and you loved me so much?" Love it! So glad you had fun at the happiest place!