Here are some pictures of us at the closest course to our house. It was a gorgeous day! Plus I have my NEW camera to take awesome pictures! Hooray!!!
Ryan throwing a disc. Mostly I was focusing on the beautiful scenery behind him. (No offense Ryan.)
Sam taking a shot at the hole (Basket? Net? Not sure of the lingo yet.)
Best pals. Sam loves going golfing. He will follow Ryan around holding a disc for most of the time we are there.
Then, once he gets bored he will wander off and find things to get into. One stick.
Two sticks.
Three.
My handsome little baby likes to hang out in the stroller and enjoy the sun and fresh air. Could he be any cuter?
Now that you know how awesome (and cheap) disc golfing is, go try it! Thanks Matt & Mickie for introducing us to it!
6 comments:
HA Don't throw me in there, just Matt is addicted to Disc Golf... I am ehh on it, but it is nice to go walk around outside with him while he throws. It is called a basket by the way... and when Ryan has a nice mid-rage shot you say, "Nice up!" Just to fill you in on a little more lingo.
Can't wait for Saturday to go to a new course :) Glad Ryan likes it.
P.S. Love the new camera!
Haha Okay thanks MATT for introducing Ryan to Disc Golf. Thanks Mickie for keeping me company while we walk around following our husbands and keeping the 2 yr olds in check :)
I totally did this once on a date. People are super into it. They get mad if you don't play fast enough just like real golf. And I feel dumb with my cheap plastic frisbee while everyone else has bags of different kinds of disks. :) Its fun though!!
I look forward to having you show me some new courses when I come to visit! Disc Golf is way fun. I bought two new discs today actually. I hope to throw next week at a couple of courses up in Salt Lake and Ogden.
-- Uncle Howard
Haha Ryan. That is awesome. It reminded me of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dmD5layJ9k
Haha thanks Tim. That is hilarious! And Uncle Howard, there is an amazing course called Pier Park in Portland that we need to go to. Absolutely gorgeous.
Post a Comment