I LOVE General Conference weekends. I get to hang out in my pajamas, enjoy the words of the prophets while eating something delicious. This weekend was no exception. Early Saturday morning, Ryan picked up some freshly baked bagels and yummy cream cheese for breakfast and we all settled in to watch the broadcast.
Sammy enjoyed being in his jammies all day and getting to play while we watched. Here he is driving his trucks over the "bumpy road" aka the front door mat.
WrestleMANIA! Go get him Austin!
What a cool dude :) This is Austin when he still felt okay...He came down with a pretty bad cold and eventually lost his voice today. It is so sad to hear him try to cry! He makes little squeaky sounds :( But, I think he is on the mend now...he started eating and sleeping better this afternoon.
Ryan made some amazing smoked beef brisket this weekend! He was so proud and I ate waaayy too much!
MMmmmm. Walker, Smoke Master. I think I might need to start calling him Iron Chef Walker :)
2 comments:
I stalked your blog from facebook. We definitely need to get the boys together soon, and have some time to visit too!
Haha, stalk away! We do need to get the boys together soon! Primary is not an easy place to visit with friends :)
Post a Comment